Notice Regarding Covid-19
Highlights as of 9/29:
As of June 10th, our gardens and inner courtyard spaces are open, to reserve your free ticket to visit click here
New extended Fall hours on Saturdays, 9 am to 5 pm
We will continue to offer you virtual events such as storytime
We will continue adding online content to our website including tours, exhibits, and collections
No in-person research appointments are being scheduled at this time
We will continue to update this page with the latest information. Please direct all questions concerning our response to Covid-19 to Rancho@rancholoscerritos.org
Rancho Los Cerritos’ Reopening Plan:
Click below to open in PDF format.
- Long Ago Long Beach virtual classroom for ages 6-12
- Virtual events including, virtual storytime every Tuesday morning
- Virtual exhibits
- Collections highlights
- Take a virtual tour of the Rancho Adobe Home
- Learn about our gardens and history
- Virtual summer day camps, for ages 5-13
- And as always, follow us on social media for new and uplifting daily content @RanchoLosCerritos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
The lessons of history have taught us that even during the most difficult times, we must protect and treasure our cultural institutions. Rancho Los Cerritos staff will continue to work to bring the historic voice of the diverse people who shaped Southern California to life for our community so that we can continue to share their stories well into the future.
For the most up-to-date information on Covid-19, please look to these agencies:
- Long Beach Health and Human Services Department
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
We encourage you and your loved ones to continue to follow the necessary safety and hygiene precautions that will help to care for your neighbors, family, and friends.
If you are hosting a private event on our site:
As an event venue, we want your private event at Rancho Los Cerritos to be a safe and positive experience. Our team will reach out to you privately about changes to your event, if necessary. Should you or your organization wish to reschedule we will strive to be as flexible as possible and work with you to choose a new available date. Our hearts go out to all individuals and organizations that have been impacted by Covid-19.
If you would like to schedule a film/photography session or host a private event please contact Mallory for our current guidelines and availability.
For any questions or concerns please contact Mallory Rydell at 562-206-2055 or at Malloryr@rancholoscerritos.org.