The staff and volunteers at Rancho Los Cerritos are following all protocols regarding Covid-19 so that you may enjoy a safe outdoor experience.
New In-Person Safety Regulations Due to Covid-19:
- Reservations should only be made for your immediate household (maximum 8 people)
- The picnic area is open and limited to one household per table, the courtyard is open and limited to three households at a time
- The total number of guests on site at one time shall be limited
- The length of visits shall be limited to 1 hour to allow time for all who wish to visit
- Traffic through the site is one way only, please follow the arrows
- Service animals are welcome, but please leave your pets at home
- Face coverings must be worn in compliance with Long Beach City orders
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, including cough or fever, please return when you are well
- Maintain 6+ feet of distance between household groups
- Cover your sneeze or cough
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- Restrooms are located at the Visitor Center
At Rancho Los Cerritos, our staff strives to provide a place of peace, beauty, and safety for the quiet enjoyment of our visitors. We welcome you to explore, but please ensure the site can be enjoyed by all for years to come.
- For your safety, do not pick the fruit or plants, we harvest all edible plants at peak freshness so you don’t have to. If you’d like to help harvest, please sign up to volunteer. You can also visit the museum shop to taste the fruits of our labor.
- Stay on marked paths. Certain spaces like the arroyo are reserved for the wildlife to thrive.
- Do not try to touch or feed wildlife.
- We are a smoke-free site.
- Service animals are welcome, but please keep your pets at home
Thank you for your cooperation.
Rancho Los Cerritos permits dogs and other service animals specifically trained to perform tasks for persons with disabilities. Therapy animals are not considered service animals under the ADAAA 2008. Service animals must be under the control of their handlers at all times. Pets are not allowed at the Rancho.