At Rancho Los Cerritos, our staff strives to provide a place of peace, beauty, and safety for the quiet enjoyment of our visitors. We welcome you to explore, but please ensure the site can be enjoyed by all for years to come.
- For your safety, do not pick the fruit or plants, we harvest all edible plants at peak freshness so you don’t have to. If you’d like to help harvest, please sign up to volunteer. You can also visit the museum shop to taste the fruits of our labor.
- Stay on marked paths. Certain spaces like the arroyo are reserved for the wildlife to thrive.
- Do not try to touch or feed wildlife.
- We are a smoke-free site.
- Service animals are welcome, but please keep your pets at home
Thank you for your cooperation.
Rancho Los Cerritos permits dogs and other service animals specifically trained to perform tasks for persons with disabilities. Therapy animals are not considered service animals under the ADAAA 2008. Service animals must be under the control of their handlers at all times. Pets are not allowed at the Rancho.