The adobe home and all outdoor spaces are open Wednesday through Sunday.
Reserve your free ticket to visit here. Walk-up guests are welcome, but you will have to provide your contact information at the Visitor Center when you check-in.
Admission to Rancho Los Cerritos museum during public hours is always FREE. Special event pricing varies; please check event listings for details.
Wednesday: 1-5 pm
Thursday: 1-5 pm
Friday: 1-5 pm
Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday: 1-5 pm
NOTE: Special Events may impact public hours.
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Native/Indigenous People’s Day
New Year’s Eve
Rancho Los Cerritos is located on Virginia Road, north of Roosevelt Blvd. and west of Long Beach Blvd., in the Bixby Knolls neighborhood of Long Beach.
Rancho Los Cerritos
4600 Virginia Road
Long Beach, CA 90807
FREE and plentiful parking is available in the lot across from RLC’s entry gates. Limited parking, including accessible spaces, is available near the Visitor Center.
Things to Do:
- Take a stroll through the gardens,
- take a self-guided tour using one of our handouts
- take a tour using our digital tour in the Clio app,
- take a docent-led tour (tours are in English, first come first serve, for Spanish tours please email Rancho@RanchoLosCerritos.org)
- enjoy a fun scavenger hunt with the family (in English and Spanish),
- visit our Museum Shop (offering unique gifts, accessories, books, toys, and handmade items inspired by nature and history),
- bring lunch and have a picnic in our picnic area,
- or explore our historic adobe home.
Rancho Los Cerritos permits dogs and other service animals specifically trained to perform tasks for persons with disabilities. Therapy animals are not considered service animals under the ADAAA 2008. Service animals must be under the control of their handlers at all times. Pets are not allowed at the Rancho.
Rancho Los Cerritos is a participating Blue Star Museum. This means we offer free admission to certain public programs for those currently serving in the United States Military—Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard as well as members of the Reserves, National Guard, U.S. Public Health Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps, and up to five family members. Qualified members must show a Geneva Convention common access card (CAC), DD Form 1173 ID card (dependent ID), or a DD Form 1173-1 ID card to recieve their tickets.