Rancho Los Cerritos: A Site for Special Memories
Steps to book our site are as easy as 1-2-3!
- Check out the costs, and photos of past events, on our website: HistoricRanchWeddings.com. Prices for using the site begin at $4,500.
A portion is a charitable contribution.
- Take a docent tour of the Rancho!
Tours are available Wednesday – Sunday between the hours of 1-4:30 PM. Tour docents cannot answer wedding and/or event planning questions.
- Then, call for questions and to book an appointment:
(562) 206-2046; Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
or email CharleneF@RanchoLosCerritos.org.
Available 2016 Dates
- April 8-10th, 22-24th
- May 6-8th, 20-22nd
- June 3-5th, 17-19th
- July 1-3rd, 15-17th
- August 12-14th, 26-28th
- September 9-11th
- October 7-9th, 21-22nd
The pricing listed is for the site space only, and we ask that you use our preferred caterers, renters, and other vendors who are qualified to service our unique site.
More details are included on our event-dedicated website, HistoricRanchWeddings.com.
A $500 non-refundable deposit will hold your preferred wedding or event date. Please call our office at (562) 206-2046 for additional information.
- Up to 100 guests: $4,500 site use fee, plus a $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit. ($2,000 is a charitable contribution)
- Up to 150 guests: $6,500 site use fee, plus a $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit. ($3,000 is a charitable contribution)
- Up to 200 guests: $8,500 site use fee. plus a $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit. ($4,000 is a charitable contribution)
These fees are solely for the use of the site. No other services, food, or rental equipment are included. You are responsible for providing one day event insurance, and security.
For weddings only (no food) or other events with 250 or more guests, please call 562-206-2046, or email CharleneF@RanchoLosCerritos.org, for a personalized quote.
You can also visit our page on “Here Comes the Guide” for additional photos and 360 degree views of the Rancho.
Please call us to learn about the tax deductible portion of your site-use donation.