Meetings & Luncheons
During non-public, staffed or non-staffed hours. The donation fee for a meeting in the Private Garden:
- Starts at $100.00-$200.00 per hour
- Each event, session, and meeting is different. Please call for a personalized quote
*Please call the Development Department for further details
- Wednesday – Sunday: 6:00pm – 10:00pm. Morning events may also be allowed; please contact the Rancho for details.
- Monday & Tuesday: Can be scheduled between 9:00am – 10:00pm.
- On a limited basis and at the discretion of the Rancho, the site may be available for all-day use. Please contact the Rancho for pricing.
All private use of the site requires:
- Site-use donation (a portion of your donation is tax-deductible)
- $100 non-refundable reservation deposit, payable when you book the site (to be applied to final balance due)
- Rancho Los Cerritos reserves the right to require general insurance, holding harmless the City of Long Beach, Rancho Los Cerritos and Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation
We are excited to present our new Luncheon program! This program is great because it allows groups of 50 people or less to rent one of our spaces for short meetings, small gatherings, or club meet-ups, all with lunch included! We have a handful of areas available from indoor to outdoor spaces. Please reference luncheon prices below. If you would like to rent one of our spaces for your lunch, or meeting, please contact Nora in our Development Department:
- Boxed lunch includes sandwich, choice of side, chips and a cookie (drink not included)
- Starting price: $20 per person
- Boxed Lunch is crafted per the client’s request. Will include a hot entree and one side, and a drink
- Starting price: $40 per person
Because we are a non-profit museum nearly half of your cost will be considered a charitable contribution, which is tax-deductible!
- Space is available for 1-2 hours, any additional hours default to our normal rate of $100/hour
- Prices include a boxed lunch and rental of the space
- any amendments to the lunches must be made a week prior to event
- 10 guest minimum and a max guest count of 50 people
- Please contact Development Department for any accommodations
- The Rancho does not open to the public until 1pm, so your event will be private. If your would like to add a complimentary tour for your group please let us know!