Wedding Packages & Prices
Let us help you host your upcoming event
- 2019 dates Are Available!
- Weddings and Receptions are scheduled between 5-10 p.m. with additional time provided for event rehearsal, set-up, and break-down.
- The venue cost of your private event is considered a donation to Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation; a portion of the donation is tax-deductible.
Included in your donation:
- Private use of the venue
- One-hour rehearsal the day before event. To be pre-arranged
- Photography Session in the outdoor areas during scheduled event time
- Two Docents for guided house tours before or during event. To be pre-arranged
- Rancho site-liaison present throughout your event for facility related needs
- Nearly half of the donation is tax-deductible
Pricing is as follows:
- Up to 100 guests: $4,500
- Up to 150 guests: $6,500
- Up to 200 guests: $8,500
You may have events to include up to 300 guests in the backyard — call for pricing of such event. Each event, session, and meeting is different. Please call for a personalized quote.
- Up to 100 guests: $2,700
- Up to 200 guests: $5,300
With every $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit, $1 million general insurance
Additional costs will be for Rancho preferred professional Wedding Coordinator, Catering Company, Rentals and any other services applicable to the event which will be vetted during the planning stages of your event. (Security & renting of additional restroom facilities may be mandated based on size and activities of each event.)
All private use of the site requires:
- Couple must agree to use pre-approved professional event planner for no less than 1 month prior to event, pre-approved caterer & party rental.
- Site-use fee & donation to be paid per schedule with signed contract
- $500 non-refundable reservation deposit, payable when you book the site (to be applied to final balance due)
- $1,000 refundable cleaning/damage deposit
- General insurance, holding harmless the City of Long Beach, Rancho Los Cerritos and Rancho Los Cerritos Foundation
- Contractee hire a professional, licensed and insured event coordinator
- Contractee agree to secure event services through Rancho preferred vendors.
- Wednesday – Sunday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm.
- Monday & Tuesday: Can be scheduled between 9:00am – 10:00pm (in a five-hour block)
- Morning events may also be allowed; please contact the Rancho for details.
To Reserve a date:
- Please contact the Rancho to make sure your date is available
- A date is reserved once we have approved your application and received a$500 non-refundable reservation deposit (to be applied to final balance due)