- This event has passed.
Ranchos Walk 2022
September 10, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
On Saturday, September 10th, take a walk through history and follow a high ridge trail that links Rancho Los Alamitos and Rancho Los Cerritos. The 9.4-mile scenic walking route will start near the entrance to Rancho Los Alamitos and then connect the CSULB campus, Reservoir Hill, Hilltop Park in Signal Hill, Willow Springs Park and finish with a celebration at Rancho Los Cerritos. Once at Rancho Los Cerritos, walkers can tour the historic adobe and gardens, listen to historic information provided by docents in period costume and enjoy food and drink available for purchase. Walkers also have the option to register for abbreviated 3.5 and 6-mile routes, starting from Willow Springs and Reservoir Hill respectively. Register for your preferred route today!
- 7:30 AM: Check in for the full Ranchos Walk opens at CSULB on the lawn near 1201 Palo Verde Ave.
- 9:00 AM: Full Walk Registration closes
- 9:00 AM: 6-Mile Ranchos Walk registration opens at Reservoir Hill, 3601 E Pacific Coast Highway
- 10:00 AM: 3.5-Mile Ranchos Walk registration opens at Willow Springs Park, 2755 Orange Ave.
- 10:30 AM: Festival opens at Rancho Los Cerritos
- 2:00 PM: Ranchos Walk 2022 Closes, last shuttle leaves Rancho Los Cerritos
We are proud to make Ranchos Walk 2022 free for all participants. Please consider supporting Ranchos Walk partners with a donation: Walk Long Beach, Rancho Los Cerritos, Rancho Los Alamitos, Historical Society of Long Beach.