December 23 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Rancho Los Cerritos is open Wednesday through Friday from 1 pm – 5 pm, on Saturdays from 10 am – 5 pm, and on Sundays from 1 pm – 5 pm.
Visiting, tours, and parking are free thanks to continuous donations. Visitors are required to provide their contact info for contact tracing. You can do so ahead of time here or provide your information at the check-in desk.
Things to Do:
- Take a stroll through the gardens,
- take a self-guided tour using one of our handouts (sanitized between uses),
- take a tour using our digital tour in the Clio app,
- take a docent-led tour (tours are in English first come first serve, for Spanish tours please email Rancho@RanchoLosCerritos.org)
- enjoy a fun scavenger hunt with the family (in English and Spanish),
- visit our outdoor market (offering unique gifts, accessories, books, toys, and handmade items inspired by nature and history),
- grab lunch and have a picnic in our picnic area,
- or explore our historic adobe home.
If you find that visiting our site in-person is inaccessible, use these links to explore the Rancho virtually:
- Order from our shop online: https://rancho-los-cerritos-museum-shop.square.site/.
- View our virtual exhibits: https://www.rancholoscerritos.org/exhibits/
- Take a virtual tour of our adobe home: https://www.rancholoscerritos.org/virtual-tour/